wall protection and covering panel
Wall protection for large surfaces in order to cover all parts exposed to impact. This panel can be used in
rooms and corridors (healthcare institutions, schools, etc.) and both in operating theatres or cleanrooms.
The product can be thermoformed for use on round pillars (diameter under 800 mm) and to ensure a perfect hygiene in the angles.
Its finish is subtle and matt for a muted, sober appearance with all the usual levels of resistance to
impact, scratches, wear and chemical agents.
• Model: Decochoc protection and covering panel
• Standard dimensions: 3 m x 1.30 m
• Custom options: cutting to size
• Thickness: 2 mm
• Material: antibacterial PCV
• Surface finish: slightly textured
• Fixing: adhesive bonding with glue , Joints between panels with PVC welding rods.
• Colours: 32 standard
protection and covering panel from rigid and antibacterial PVC achieving Bs2d0 fire rating with solid colour and slightly textured surface. 3 m long, 1.30 m high, 2 mm thick.
• The level required for biocleaning should be validated for very high infectious risk areas such as operating theatres.
The chemical and mark resistance should have been proved on the usual cleaning products according to ISO 26987. The ease of nuclear decontamination according to ISO 8690 should be excellent.
No heavy metals are used in its manufacture. The emission level of volatile substance in inside air has been tested according to ISO 16000-6 and is very low (A+).
100% of the product are recyclable.
32 colours selected by architects from manufacturer’s standard range.
• Installation method:
Glue as per manufacturer’s instructions.