Wall covering and protection panels for wet areas
Panel specially designed to protect walls and doors in wet rooms (bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, etc.). Its finely grained, matt surface provides optimal water repellency and scratch resistance.
The formulation is specifically developed to ensure an optimum fusion of panels and floor coving with the H2O welding rods matching the profile colours. This system provides total watertightness.
• Model: Decochoc H2O protection and covering panel for wet areas
• Standard dimensions: 2.50 m x 1.30 m
• Custom options: cutting to size
• Thickness: 2 mm
• Material: antibacterial PVC
• Surface finish: slightly textured.
• Fixing: adhesive bonding with glue. Joints between panels should be made using PVC welding rods.
• Colours: 32 standard
protection and covering panel for wet areas from rigid and antibacterial PVC achieving Bs2d0 fire rating. Its surface is slightly textured with a fine and matte grain finish perfectly suitable for wet areas due to its water-repellent qualities that limit the development of scale while ensuring optimal scratch resistance. 2.50 m long, 1.30 m high, 2 mm thick.
• To ensure watertightness of the system, the panels are thermowelded to each other and to the PVC floor coving by means of a welding rod. The chemical and mark resistance of the panel should have been proven on the usual cleaning products according to EN ISO 26987.
no heavy metals are used in its manufacture. The emission level of volatile substance in inside air has been tested according to ISO 16000-6 and is very low.
100% of the product are recyclable.
• Colour: 32 selected by architects from manufacturer’s standard range.
• Installation method:
glue as per manufacturer’s instructions. The installer must have been trained beforehand by the manufacturer to install this system.