Wall covering and protection panels with smooth surface
This wall protection has been especially developed for areas exposed to a high risk of infection in order to help in the fight against in-hospital illnesses and to reduce
It is recommended for:
• Operating theatres,
• Intensive care, transplant and serious burns wards,
• Central sterilisation,
• and all high infection risk areas
The product can be thermoformed for use on round pillars (diameter under 800 mm) and to ensure a perfect hygiene in the angles.
• Model: Decoclean smooth protection and covering panel
• Standard dimensions: 3m x 1.30m
• Custom options: cuttting to size
• Thickness: 2 mm
• Material: antibacterial and Bs2d0 fire-rated PVC
• Surface finish: smooth
• Fixing: adhesive bonding glue, Joints between panels can
be made using PVC welding rods.
• Colours: 2 standard (white and Gray)
smooth protection and covering panel from rigid and antibacterial PVC achieving Bs2d0 fire rating and smooth surface. 3.00 m long, 1.30 m high, 2 mm thick.
• The level required for biocleaning should be validated for very high infectious risk areas such as operating theatres.
The chemical and mark resistance should have been proved on the usual cleaning products according to EN ISO 26987. For installation in areas where the particle contamination have to be mastered.
No heavy metals are used in its manufacture.
The emission level of volatile substance in inside air has been tested according to ISO 16000-6 and is very low.
100% of the product are recyclable.
Selected by architects from manufacturer’s standard range.
• Installation method:
Glue as per manufacturer’s instructions.