wall protection and handrail - 160 mm high
This product combines handrail and protection rail to ensure a maximum efficiency.
Combo is perfect for hospitals, clinics or reducation centers, and its slightly textured finish helps to conceal the effect of abrasion and gives it a matte finish.
• Model: Combo wall protection and handrail
• Height: 160 mm
• Length: 4 m
• Tubular upper part diameter: 38 mm
• Overall projection: 94 mm
• Stand-off from the wall: 50 mm
• Material: 2 mm thick antibacterial PVC and solid colour
• Fixing: on ABS spacers to be fitted at 0.80 m centres (0.60 m centre in heavy traffic corridors and on light partitions like plasterboard)
• Colours: 6 standard and 26 colours on request.
Hand and wall protection rail from 2 mm thick and antibacterial PVC. The 160 mm high system combines a tubular upper part (diameter 38 mm) and a lower wall protection rail slightly textured. The PVC profile snap-fixes onto a continuous aluminium section and finish is provided by slightly textured ABS accessories (wall returns, 90° internal /external angles).
The unit is fitted into a ABS spacer. Bactericidal joints are provided for the junctions between profile sections and
No heavy metals are used in its manufacture. 100% of the product are recyclable.
32 colours selected by architects from manufacturer’s standard range. The colours of the accessories are the same as the profile of the protection handrail.
• Installation method:
Upper edge of section 0.90 m max. above floor level. Fixing on ABS spacers to be fitted at 0.80 m centres (0.60 m centres in heavy traffic corridors and on light partitions like plasterboard). Wall returns and angles fixing with self-drilling screws.